Bosch's 100 pack of 3-5/8-in jig saw blades has 14-18 progressive teeth per inch, a T-Shank, is constructed of bi-metal and is designed for cutting medium-thin metal. Explore more jig saw blades at HomElectrical.com today!
- Pack of 100.
- Length: 3-5/8 Inch.
- Teeth Per Inch (TPI): 14-18P.
- Application: Medium-thin metals 5/64-in to 7/32-in (ferrous and non ferrous).
- 14-18 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses.
- Bi-metal construction for durability and long life.
- 3-5/8-in overall length, 2-5/8-in working length.
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal.