Dremel's 1.5-in 547GR diamond grinding wheel uses patented diamond embedding technology to create a diamond-coated surfacing wheel that can remove coatings and sticky adhesives from metal, tile, concrete, wood, and more. Shop HomElectrical now!
- Size: 1-1/2-in.
- Max RPM: 30,000.
- Features up to 30X the life of Dremel silicon carbide grinding stone accessories.
- Patented diamond embedding technology for durability and speed.
- Best-in-class grinding performance on hard materials.
- Unique domed shape allows flush-grinding.
- Ideal for shaping, smoothing, and general purpose grinding on most hard materials - including granite, marble, stone, thinset, mortar, cement.
- Up to 3X faster grinding than current Dremel rotary accessories for similar applications.
- Application base to smooth, shape and deburr hard materials and remove coatings such as rust, thinset, scale, paint and sticky adhesives from concrete, masonry, tile, wood, and more.
- 547GR 1 1/2-in Multi-Material Diamond Grinding Wheel.
- Dimensions: 1.5-in (L) x 1.5-in (W) x .045-in (H).