Dremel's 1/4-in 431 sander bands are used to remove finishes, remove rust from metal surfaces, or rough shape and smooth on wood, rubber, fiberglass, metal and other soft materials. Shop more at HomElectrical today!
- Size: 1/4-in.
- Max RPM: 35,000.
- Grit: 60.
- A cylinder covered with aluminum oxide abrasive that sits atop a mandrel with a 1/8-in shank.
- For rough shaping and smoothing wood and fiberglass.
- Great for removing rust from metal surfaces.
- Also ideal for shaping rubber surfaces.
- (6) 1/4-in 431 Sanding Bands.
- Dimensions: .5-in (L) x .25-in (W) x .25-in (H).