Eaton Wiring Pulling Grip, 3-3.49", 48000 lb Strength, Multi-Weave Features:
- Multi-weave pulling grips are made of galvanized steel.
- Designed for pulling copper or aluminum bare conductors, wire rope, & insulated cables.
- Forged steel rotating eye threads through sheaves & blocks without binding.
- Are available with a flexible or rotating eye, which can be attached to a swivel.
- Rotating eye can turn to relieve when tension is relaxed
- Used in applications such as distribution stringing & overhead transmission.