Eaton Wiring Pulling Grip, 2.50-2.99", 52" Length, 48000 lb Strength Features:
- Multi-weave pulling grips are constructed of high strength steel & are deisgned for pulling aluminum or copper conductors, wire ropes, & insulated cables.
- Multi-weave pulling grips are available with a flexible or rotating eye.
- The forged steel rotating eye can thread through sheaves & blocks without binding but it will not swivel or turn under tension.
- The rotating eye can turn to relieve pulling torque when tension is relaxed.
- Grips are ideal for distribution line stringing & overhead transmission.