Ericson's portable tri-tap outlet box with NEMA 5-20R configuration is rated for 125V installation. It is molded of rugged thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) to provide maximum resistance to oils, chemicals and impact. Explore more at HomElectrical today!
- 20 Amp; 125V.
- NEMA Configuration: 5-20R.
- Available in a variety of amperages and voltages.
- Standard NEMA configurations ensure compatibility with existing equipment.
- Molded of rugged thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) to provide maximum resistance to oils, chemicals and impact.
- Non-conductive housing eliminates possibility of box becoming energized.
- Cover plate and non-conductive cord clamp molded from impact and chemical resistant polybutylene terepthalate (PBT).
- cUL/UL Listed, CSA US.
- Dimensions: 10.25-in (L) x 1.74-in (W) x 2.22-in (H).