FTZ Industries' 1 pole modular type power distribution block for 2/0-14 & 4-14 AWG provides great flexibility in using the connector as an in line splice or to reduce the conductor size. Shop more at HomElectrical today!
- Wire Range: 2/0-14 AWG.
- Openings Per Pole: 1.
- Wire Range: 4-14 AWG.
- Openings Per Pole: 4.
- Ampere Rating Per Pole: 175.
- Number Of Poles: 1.
- Hex Size:
- Primary: 3/16.
- Secondary: Slot.
- Modular design.
- Easy to assemble.
- UL Recognized 90 C 600 Volts and is CSA Certified.
- Electro-tin plated.
- Lexan insulating base.
- Manufactured from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Simplifies stocking. Combines any number of blocks with multiple conductor ranges into the specific configuration required for the job.
- Unique locking feature allows individual blocks to be combined quickly without special tools.
- Ensures reliability.
- Provides low contact resistance.
- Provides a high degree of impact resistance with superior insulating qualities.
- Suitable for use with either copper or aluminum conductors.
- cUL/UL Listed, CSA US, RoHS Compliant, Prop65.
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .