This handheld label printer creates multi-line labels for clear identification of wires, panels, circuit boards and other industrial items. Shop for more at HomElectrical now!
- On-board keyboard contains letters A to Z and numbers 0 to 9, and backlit LCD graphics display for easier labeling even in low lit areas.
- Prints in 6 different text sizes ranging from 6 point to 40 point in a single color.
- Compatible with Brady BMP21 Series printer continuous tape cartridges to enable printing of various styles and widths.
- Drop tested and reinforced with molded-rubber impact bumpers for durability in the most demanding work environments.
- Newest firmwear update includes: Arial font, 2D barcode printing capabilities, home electrical panel wizard and more.
- Quick Start Guide.
- BMP21-PLUS Printer.
- BMP21 Plus Series Nylon cloth Patch Panel and Wire and Cable Labels (M21-750-499).
- Power Source: 110V to 240V.
- Memory: 16 MB.
- Battery Type: (6) AA Alkaline, Optional Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
- Dimensions: 11.3-in (L) x 8.5-in (W) x 3.05-in (H).