Klein Tools Voltage Tester, featuring an integrated laser distance meter, can detect voltage over the full range from 12 - 1000 VAC and can measure distances from 2-in up to 66-ft. Shop our full selection of Klein Tools' products at HomElectrical today!
Klein Tools Non-Contact Voltage Tester w/Laser Distance Meter Features:
- This product has been recalled by the manufacturer. Contact Klein Tools Recall Hotline at 800-527-3099 if you have any questions.
- Provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, as well as AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems.
- Detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with visual and audible indicators.
- Incorporates a 66-Foot (20 m) Laser Distance Meter that can measure in meters, inches with decimals, inches with fractions, feet with decimals, or feet with fractions.
- High-visibility reverse contrast display for better viewing in low light conditions.
- Laser Class II, 630 to 670nm, Max. Power less than 1mW.
- Simple-to-use intuitive interface; easy single-button changes between laser distance measurements and voltage detection.
- Delivers simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators when AC voltage is detected.
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source.
- Built to withstand a 6.6-ft (2 m) drop.
- Auto Power-Off conserves and extends battery life.
- Screw-thread battery cap.
- Lightweight tool with pocket clip for easy everyday carrying and storage.
- CAT IV 1000V safety rating.
- Ingress Protection IP40 Dust Resistant.
- Dimensions: 6.45-in (L) x 1.32-in (W) x 1.21-in (H).