Kimberly Clark Jackson Safety BH3 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, Balder Technology, WH70, Black/Orange features:
- Jackson Safety BH3 Auto darkening filter lens (ADF) has the best EN379 ratings (1/1/1/1) for optical clarity, diffusion of light, variation of luminous transmittance, and angular dependence, so the welder can see clearly at different angles.
- The Jackson Safety ADF has a variable shade range from 9 to 13 to help shield and protect the wearer's eyes from radiant energy during welding (mig welding, tig welding, arc welding); is equipped with sensitivity and delay settings for adaptability for different environments and task durations.
- The lightweight, high-density plastic shell helps to protect the wearer's face, forehead, neck, and ears from weld sparks and spatters; the aerodynamic curved front cover plate offers reduced heat built-up, reflections and fogging better than HSL-100.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1+2010 standard for high mass impact protection and welding use, and DIN Plus requirements for production quality.
- Comes with three headgear adjustments for the configurability to suit a variety of welders and welding tasks; is compatible with magnification filters and hard hats (sold separately).