Rack-A-Tiers' Ugly's Electrical Safety & NFPA 70E, 2021 Edition has all the references you need and keeps up with 2021 updates. Shop HomElectrical for more reference books today!
- Based on 2021 edition of NFPA 70E.
- Summarizes current National Electric Code and OSHA regulations.
- Full-color photos and illustrations provide immediate access to needed information.
- Updates include:.
- Eight-step process for establishing and verifying an electrically safe work condition updated according to 2021 edition revisions.
- Test meter safety ratings and four categories for test instruments and equipment.
- Revised tables to estimate likelihood of arc-flash incident and to include new tasks.
- Expanded content on new specifications for arc-rated outerwear.
- New coverage of Article 360, Safety-Related Requirements for Capacitors.