Eaton Wiring's 20 Amp Surge Protection Receptacle, with an orange color finish, is hospital grade & include LED indicators & audible alarm to verify surge protection & ground. Shop our full selection of Eaton Wiring's products at HomElectrical today!
Eaton Wiring 20 Amp Surge Protection Receptacle w/Alarm & LED Indicators, Hospital Grade, Orange Features:
- 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding.
- Surge capacity: 560 Joules, maximum surge current: 18kA per mode.
- Provides surge protection for hot to neutral and hot to ground.
- Amperage: 20 Amp.
- Voltage: 125V.
- High impact thermoplastic construction.
- Shallow depth for easy installation.
- LED indicators to verify surge protection and ground.
- Audible alarm indicates bad ground connection or expired surge protection.
- Front access switch for muting audible alarm until device is replaced.
- Code compliant tamper resistant shutters to minimize chance of electrical shock.
- Feed through feature allows receptacles wired downstream to also offer surge protection.
- Hospital Grade.
- Tamper Resistant.
- Color Finish: Orange.
- Dimensions: 4.2-in (L) x 1.7-in (W) x 1.62-in (H).