Klein Tools Dual IR/Probe Thermometer is a dual IR thermometer and probe thermometer. It measures temperature from -40 to 572-Degrees Fahrenheit for both IR and probe measurements. Shop our full selection of Klein Tools' products at HomElectrical today!
Klein Tools Dual IR/Probe Thermometer Features:
- Capable of measuring temperature from -40 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 300 Degrees Celsius).
- Accurately measure surface temperature with Infrared Thermometer (DS ratio 8:1).
- Measure air vents and duct temperatures using temperature probe with hands-free hanging hook.
- Temperature probe also can measure liquid temperatures.
- Target laser may be used as a laser pointer.
- Quickly calculates differential temperature (T1-T2) for both IR and probe temperatures.
- Easy-open probe with nub to prevent temperature transfer while opening.
- Backlit display with Hold, Max/Min, APO, and Low Battery functions.
- Includes a pouch, owner's manual, and 2 x AAA batteries.
- Stainless steel probe is FDA GRAS compliant.
- Certified to IEC EN 61326-1:2013; EN61326-2-3:2013.
- Dimensions: 5.82-in (L) x 1.67-in (W) x 0.95-in (H).