Klein Tools Digital Circuit Breaker Finder, with a GFCI outlet tester, is used to locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel where an electrical outlet or fixture is connected. Shop our full selection of Klein Tools' products at HomElectrical today!
Klein Tools Digital Circuit Breaker Finder w/ GFCI Outlet Tester Features:
- Quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected.
- Tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter, connected to the electrical outlet or fixture and a Receiver, used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker.
- Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located.
- Operates on 90-120V AC circuits.
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices.
- Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use.
- Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets.
- The transmitter may be connected to other electrical fixtures using optional accessories which are sold separately (Cat. No. 69411).
- Receiver powers off automatically after approximately three minutes of non-use to conserve battery life.
- Transmitter is powered by the circuit when connected to the electrical outlet or fixture.
- Low battery indicator.
- Easily accessible battery compartment. Uses one 9V battery in receiver only; Transmitter does not require a battery.
- Built to withstand a 6.6-ft (2 m) drop.
- CAT II 120V safety rating.
- Measurement Category II is applicable to test and measuring circuits connected directly to utilization points (socket outlets and similar points) of the low-voltage MAINS installation.
- Includes Transmitter, Receiver, user manual, and 9V battery (for Receiver).
- Dimensions: 10.96-in (L) x 1.39-in (W) x 2.16-in (H).