Dremel's 3/32-in 9902 tungsten carbide cutter shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials such as stainless steel and fired ceramics. Constructed of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds. Shop more at HomElectrical today!
- Size: 3/32-in.
- Max RPM: 35,000.
- Shank Diameter: 0.125-in.
- Can be used for more aggressive applications to shape, smooth, or grind hard materials such as metals, hardened steel, fire ceramics, cast iron, plastics and hard wood.
- Ideal for projects like metal or glass engraving, stone carving, or removing flash from castings.
- The cylinder shape of the bit cuts flat areas, round edges, and makes stop cuts and v-cuts, while the tip makes flat bottom slots and grooves, flat side cuts, and v-cuts when held at 45 degrees.
- 9902 Tungsten Carbide Cutter.
- Dimensions: 1.6-in (L) x .09375-in (W) x .09375-in (H).