VDV Commander Test & Tone Kit features:
- Locate, test, and measure coaxial, data RJ45, and telephone RJ11 cables.
- Identify wiring faults including miswire, open, short, split-pair, reverse-pair, and verify shielding.
- Identify wiring faults including miswire, open, shirt, split-pair, reverse-pair, and verify shielding.
- Locate and identify cables with location ID remotes, Test-n-Map ID remotes (RJ45 and RJ12 ports) supports up to 8 remotes.
- Multiple style tone generator capable of sending a tone on a single conductor, a conductor pair or over all conductors.
- Requires an analog tone tracing probe such as the PROBEplus Tone Tracing Probe, sold separately.
- Visually identify a hub or switch and locate cable runs with Link Light.
- Save up to 256 cable or network tests, export, and print reports.
- Detect, identify, and test Power over Ethernet.
- Measure cable length and distance to a fault with Time Domain Reflectometry technology.
- Measure paired-conductor cables up to 1,500 ft with accuracy up to +/- 5% and 1 ft.
- Single-end cable testing or complete two-end cable testing with Test-n-Map ID remotes.
- Perform active network testing.
- Detect capabilities and connection speeds.
- F-Connector CoaxMap ID Remotes: 20.
- RJ45 LanMap ID Remotes: 20.
- Test-n-Map ID Remotes: 1.
WARNING - Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.