Klein Tools Chicago Grip is a wire grip equipped with chain, toggle and shackle to keep grip from falling off the cable. It also has a 5 inch jaw length for extra gripping area. Shop our full selection of Klein Tools' products at HomElectrical today!
Klein Tools Chicago Grip - Wire Grip w/Chain Features:
- Aggressive sawtooth jaw profile resists build-up from galvanized coating on guy strand and EHS cables.
- Equipped with chain, toggle and shackle to keep grip from falling off the cable.
- Designed for cable sizes 0.218 to 0.55-Inch (5.54 to 13.97 mm).
- 5-Inch (127 mm) jaw length for extra gripping area on stranded cable.
- Spring closes grip on cable helping to maintain initial position.
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick.
- Maximum Safe Load is 8000-Pound (3629 kg).
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage..
- Dimensions: 13.3-in (L) x 2.5-in (W) x 7.6-in (H).