MaxLite's EnOcean ceiling mounted occupancy sensor is a wireless device that tracks when a space has been unoccupied for a period of time, saving you money on energy costs. Shop HomElectrical for more motion and occupancy sensors today!
- Uses radio frequency technology to communicate wirelessly with EnOcean-enabled devices to turn off lights and electrical loads when space has been vacated for a period of time.
- Sensors are self-powered by harvesting energy from indoor light.
- 360 degree viewing angle.
- Title 24.
- 1 year warranty.
- Operating temperature: 14 to 104 degrees F.
- Dimensions: 6.30-in (L) x 2.35-in (W) x 1.47-in (H).