Aircraft-Cable Lanyard Fixed Length - 5 footfeatures:
- Better resistance to more hostile environments.
- Lanyard can be used around hostile environments, such as:flame, welding splatter, and rough-edged structural members.
- Lanyard will not resist torch flame.
- Two Klein-Lok, corrosion-resistant locking snap hooks.
- Steel cable is 7/32'' in diameter and is strong and flexible.
- Uses include positioning, retrieval, and suspension systems.
- Also used with Klein fall-arrest deceleration unit.
| WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.