Gardner Bender's 9 Function Digital Multimeter, 35 Auto Range, featuring a large LCD screen, is the best tool used to test AC/DC Voltage, continuity, resistance and more. Shop our full selection of Gardner Bender's products at HomElectrical today!
Gardner Bender 9 Function Digital Multimeter, 35 Auto Range Features:
- Engineered with the ability to conduct voltage, amp, frequency, capacitance, resistance, diode, and continuity tests this unit also includes a relative delta function to display a change in readings and a low impedance function to trace ghost voltage.
- Auto ranging capabilities that allow the meter to automatically determine the resolution based on the application without requiring manual adjustments.
- Improved audible and visual indicators.
- Easy to read 3.5 inch liquid crystal display (maximum count: 3999).
- Requires a single 9V battery included in the package.
- Auto-off function to save battery life and a low battery indicator to ensure the user does not receive incorrect readings due to a low battery.
- Capable of testing 4V-750V AC, 400mV -1000V DC, current this unit also measures AC/DC amps, frequency (10Hz-10MHz), resistance (400, 4K, 40K, 400K, 4M, 40M) and continuity (audible), and performs diode testing.
- Durable housing is impact resistant and features comfortable and protective rubber boot.
- CAT III (660V)/CAT II (1000V), cETLus and CE rated with a 5 year warranty.
- Measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, frequency, capacitance, resistance, diode test, and continuity.
- Test lead input icons on the display remind the user of correct lead placement based upon the function selected.
- Low impedance function to trace ghost voltage.
- Dimensions: 10.3-in (L) x 6.75-in (W) x 2-in (H).