Blaster Liquid-Based Hand Sanitizer, 80% Alcohol Disinfectant SolutionBlaster 8-HS-PR
Comparable Hand Sanitizer Products
Blaster 8-HS-PR Description
Blaster's Hand Sanitizer is a non-sterile antiseptic solution that uses alocohol in topical applications to reduce disease causing bacteria. Use Blaster's 8.5 fl oz. hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable for use, or when away from restroom areas.
- 8.5 fl oz. bottle
- Made in America
- 80% Ethanol Alcohol Antiseptic
- Liquid-based disinfectant
- 80 percent topical solution
- Can be used to disinfect surfaces
- For cleaning wipes to disinfect surfaces see KCC-41041
- Directions: Apply to hands and rub together until dry
- When refilling the bottle, refill slowly to avoid splashing chemicals
- Keep Away from children (2 months or younger), open skin wounds, eyes, ears, and mouth entryways
- Children 6 and younger should be supervise when using this product
- Caution: Product is potentially flammable!