Cadet 83" 1500W SoftHeat Hydronic Baseboard Heater, 208V, Dual Junction, WhiteCadet Heater EBHN1500-8W
Usually Ships 3 to 7 Business Days
Comparable Baseboard Heater - Up to 300 sq. ft. Products
Cadet Heater EBHN1500-8W Description
Cadet Heat 83" 1500W SoftHeat Hydronic Baseboard Heater, 208V, Dual Junction, White features:
- Includes both left and right junction boxes for easy installation
- Smart design reduces the effect of indoor allergens
- Has the lowest surface temperatures available which is great for homes with children and pets
- Hardwired - can be placed directly on the floor or mounted to the wall
- Easy to install with no plumbing or refill required and uses environmentally friendly fluid
- Spreads residential heat even after the thermostat turns off
- Includes a high-temperature safety shutoff feature and is silently operational
- Work best when placed under a window, but it needs to be at least 12 inches away from furniture or other objects
- Do not install below electrical outlets
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Heater is constructed of 22 gauge steel for durability and powder coated for a quality finish. Baseboard heaters work best when placed under a window. Keep at least 12 inches minimum in front of baseboard and from objects hanging above (i.e., drapes). Do not install below electrical outlets. Heater may be placed directly on the floor and mounted to the wall. All models require hard-wire installation (no cord or plug). In addition to the standard safety feature, 120 volt SoftHeat baseboards have a unique built-in feature that stops electricity flowing to your heater if its connected to the wrong voltage.