Gardner Bender's Service Entrance Cable Strap Staple, 70 Pack, featuring a UV-resistant saddle, is designed for securing larger sized electrical cable onto wood surfaces. Shop our full selection of Gardner Bender's products at HomElectrical today!
Gardner Bender .75-in Service Entrance Cable Strap Staple, 70 Pack Features:
- UV-resistant Polyethylene saddle withstands deterioration and breakage due to extreme cold and UV rays.
- Saddle cradles and protects cable insulation.
- Electro-zinc plated nails resist rust and corrosion.
- Nail heads recess into the strap when fully driven into wood to eliminate snags.
- UL Listed.
- Secures #6 SEU service entrance cable.
- Assembled in USA with components from USA and China.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Position cable at desired location and length. Hold staple over cable and install into wood with hammer.
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathed cable. Not for use with portable cords.
- Dimensions: 4.5-in (L) x 4.63-in (W) x 3-in (H).