600 Amp Digital Clamp Meter, AC/DC Auto-Rangingfeatures
- Automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy.
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance and tests diodes.
- Thermocouple probe measures temperature.
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages.
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating.
- Built to withstand a 6.6' (2m) drop.
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment.
- Operating temp: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Operating altitude to 6,562 ft (2,000m).
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries.
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations.
- Battieries: 2 x AAA.
- Included Accessories: Test leads, batteries, case, thermocouple.
- Safety Rating: CAT IV 600V.
- Ingress Protection: IP40.
WARNING - Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.