Stelpro's Explosion-Proof Convector Heaters are the best choice for heating in hazardous environments. This series offers corrosion resistance among all models and have a range of wattage, voltage, and phase options to suit all heating needs.
Stelpro 4400W Explosion-Proof Convection Heater, Thermostat Only, 1 Ph, 208V Features:
- Class 1, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups B, C and D: Temperature code T2A, 320'F.
- Beige color finish.
- 18-gauge robust galvanized steel cabinet, corrosion resistant (EC-C1 and EC-C2 options).
- Air enters at the bottom of the unit and exits at the top.
- Wall thermostat(optional), built-in contactor and transformer included with single-phase units of more than 277V or more than 22A and for three-phase units(optional for every other unit, except dimension size 1 units).
- Thermal protection with automatic reset, sealed junction box.
- Wall installation (wall support included), 6in minimum distance from floor.
- Sloped top, iridate coating treatment for cabinet available(optional).
- Dimensions: 39in (L) x 8in (W) x 16in (H).