Gardner Bender's Analog Multimeter, featuring 5 different functions, is able to test voltage, DC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity and batteries. Shop our full selection of Gardner Bender's products at HomElectrical today!
Gardner Bender 300V Analog Multimeter, 5 Function Features:
- Tests voltage, DC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity and batteries.
- Manual range selection includes a zero ohms adjustment dial.
- Easy to read, color-coded displays.
- Pocket sized analog tester.
- 13 position rotary dial.
- Includes test lead input icons for correct lead placement and a set of positive and negative electrical test leads.
- Agency approved with fuse overload protection circuitry incorporated.
- Replaceable test leads.
- Rated CAT II 300V.
- 250 mA fuse.
- AC/DC Voltage: 300V.
- DC Current: 150 mA.
- Dimensions: 3.5-in (L) x 2.38-in (W) 1.13-in (H).