Gardner Bender's 2000 Amp TRMS Digital Clamp Meter, Auto Range is the best tool to measure AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance and more. Shop our full selection of Gardner Bender's products at HomElectrical today!
Gardner Bender 2000 Amp TRMS Digital Clamp Meter, Auto Range Features:
- Measures AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Temperature, Diode Test, and includes integrated Non-Contact Voltage Detection.
- Precise True RMS circuitry.
- Measurement of up to 2000 Amp AC/DC.
- Features low pass filtering, in rush current, oscilloscope output and a backlit display with bar graph to meet the toughest jobs head on.
- CAT IV 600-Volt rated with a lifetime warranty.
- Includes convenient wrist strap.
- Data hold capability to maintain reading on display.
- Peak hold function to display in-rush current.
- Operates from one 9 volt battery.
- Dimensions: 14.9-in (L) x 8.9-in (W) x 1.2-in (H).