Eaton Wiring's 20 Amp Self Test GFCI Receptacle w/Audible Alarm, featuring a white color finish, performs periodic self-tests to ensure the integrity of GFCI protection. Shop our full selection of Eaton Wiring's products at HomElectrical today!
Eaton Wiring 20 Amp Self Test GFCI Receptacle w/Audible Alarm, Blank Face, White Features:
- 2-pole, 3-wire grounding.
- GFCI Blank Face.
- 20A, 125V/AC.
- Performs periodic self-tests to ensure integrity of GFCI protection.
- Visual trip indicator light gives quick notification of a tripped or "end of life" condition.
- Audible alarm notifies user of tripped GFCI. Alarm can be turned off if required.
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used.
- Ground termination with back wire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation time.
- Tamper resistant shutters help prevent foreign objects from being inserted.
- Line side terminals are backed out and staked for fast installation.
- Horizontal test/reset button alignment provides larger unobstructed area.
- Line-load miswiring protection: GFCIs will not provide power downstream when wired incorrectly.
- Tri-combo head terminal and mounting screws.
- Standard-size wall plate.
- Back & side wire.
- Longer, wider bridged strap provides 40% more contact area with wallboard, virtually eliminating floating installations.
- Color Finish: White.
- Dimensions: 4.19-in (L) x 1.3-in (W) x 1.2-in (H).