General Protecht self-testing GFCIs contain the required supervisory circuit with the auto-monitoring function as noted by UL 943. They also come with tamper resistant and weather resistant features to ensure safety and satisfaction in every room!
General Protecht 15 Amp Tamper Resistant GFCI with Auto-Monitoring Function, Light Almond features:
- Contains the required Supervisory Circuit with the Auto-Monitoring Function as noted by UL 943, effective June 29, 2015.
- Tamper resistant receptacles feature internal, spring loaded shutters that prevent an electrical connection from being made unless the pressure on both sides of the shutter is even.
- Ideal for homes with children.
- The 2008 National Electrical Code(NEC) requires new and renovated dwellings to have tamper-resistant (TR) receptacles.
- Input Voltage: 120V.
- Amperage: 15.
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Auto-Monitoring Function Test Power-up Test Interval: 3 Seconds.
- Auto-Monitoring Function Test Repeat Test Interval: 90 Minutes.
- Auto-Monitoring Fault Test Detection and EOF LED Flash Rate: 1 Hz.
- Trip Time: 0.025 seconds.
- Accepted terminal wire size of 12 gauge to 14 gauge.
- Operating temperature of -35 to 66 degrees Celsius.
- Operating Humidity of 30 to 95 percent.
- UL 943 Class A GFCI.
- Rated V-2 per UL 94 regarding flammability.