Eaton Wiring's 15 Amp Isolated Ground Duplex Receptacle, with a white color, features a high impact-resistant thermoplastic mounting strap & noise protection against EMI and RFI. Shop our full selection of Eaton Wiring's products at HomElectrical today!
Eaton Wiring 15 Amp Isolated Ground Duplex Receptacle, White Features:
- High impact-resistant thermoplastic mounting strap.
- Provides surge protection for hot to neutral, hot to ground and neutral to ground (L-N, L-G, N-G).
- Automatic ground will ensure wall plate grounding in properly grounded metal enclosure.
- Grounding system to fully isolate from common ground on IG models.
- Patented replaceable module restores expired surge protection without interruption of power or need to remove and rewire device.
- Standard 6-in (152.4mm) leads, stripped 0.50-in (12.7mm).
- Audible alarm signals when surge protection has expired and stays on until module is removed or replaced.
- Noise protection against EMI and RFI.
- Auto-grounding clip attached to strap meets NEC requirements.
- Joules/MCOV: 170J/1520V/AC RMS.
- Applications: Office buildings, Schools, Residential homes, Retail, Computer facilities, Commercial facilities, Medical offices, Institutions.
- Maximum Surge Current: 12kA per mode.
- Clamping Voltage: 400V.
- NEMA 5-15R.
- Voltage: 125V.
- Amperage: 15 Amp.
- Dimensions: 4.07-in (L) x 1.7-in (W) x 1.9-in (H).