Klein Tools Folding Tool is used on sheet metal to make hems, pans, end caps, and drive edges. It has two folding depths; up to 24-gauge steel and 28-gauge stainless steelmade. Shop our full selection of Klein Tools' products at HomElectrical today!
Klein Tools 12-in Folding Tool Features:
- Two folding depths: 3/8-in (10 mm) and 1-in (25mm).
- Folds up to 24 gauge steel and 28 gauge stainless steel.
- Handy sight gauges for accurate depth alignment.
- Made of heavy-duty 16 gauge steel for strength.
- Used on sheet metal to make hems, pans, end caps, and drive edges.
- Also available in 18-in (#86532) and 24-in (#86534).
- Dimensions: 12-in (L) x 3.25-in (W) x 0.188-in (H).