Gardner Bender's 1000V Heavy Duty Comfort Test Leads, with slip resistant & comfortable handling features, is a great tool for use with testing voltage, current and resistance. Shop our full selection of Gardner Bender's products at HomElectrical today!
Gardner Bender 1000V Heavy Duty Comfort Test Leads Features:
- With a flexible 40 inch length cord you can easily hold and guide the test lead without influencing the measurement (by becoming part of the electric circuit) or being exposed to dangerous voltages.
- Double insulated leads are tough, durable, and long lasting.
- Each lead is supplied with a safety cap to protect the lead when the metal tip and has a right angle connection for ease of use.
- This premium test lead kit features one positive and one negative test lead, ideal for use in voltage, current, and resistance testing.
- For use in testing voltage, current, and resistance.
- Will work with most current digital multimeter and clamp meters.
- Slip resistant and comfortable handling.
- Universal fit with most meters.
- CAT3 1000V, 40-in Length.
- Dimensions: 6.3-in (L) x 3.6-in (W) x 0.8-in (H).