Loctite 10 mL 620 High Temperature Retaining CompoundLoctite 62015
Comparable Adhesive, Sealant & Corrosion Inhibitor Products
Loctite 62015 Description
To lock and secure metal cylindrical assembles of up to .015" in diameter, use the Loctite 620 High Temperature Retaining Compound. This quality compound prevents corrosion and metal fretting. Retaining compound ultimately provides a great seal against leakage.
- Color: Green
- Gap Fill: .015"
- Volume: 10 mL
- Viscosity: 8500.0 cP
- Packing Type: Bottle
- Shear Strength: 3800 psi
- Applications: Cylindrical Joint
- Chemical Compound: Acrylic Ester
- Applicable Materials: Most Metals, Steel
- Temp. Range: -65°F [Min], 450°F [Max]
- Resistance: Acetone, Brake Fluid, Corrosive Process, Heat, Unleaded Petrol, Wear