Gardner Bender's 1-in x 10-ft Repair Tape, Yellow, saves time, money and hassle by providing a quick fix during emergency repairs with no extra equipment or heat required. Shop our full selection of Gardner Bender's products at HomElectrical today!
Gardner Bender 1-in x 10-ft Repair Tape, Yellow Features:
- Stretch, wrap, and protect or repair everything from leaky hoses, pipe insulation, electrical connections, tool handles, air ducts, and cord/rope ends.
- Save Time: Use Repair Tape to hold irregular shapes instead of clamps or vice-grips. The non-adhesive formula leaves no sticky residue.
- Reduce Stress: A quick fix during emergency repairs, Repair Tape is waterproof, weatherproof, and air tight.
- Save Money: Insulate and protect around the house and minimize the need for emergency repairs.
- Reduce Hassle: Waterproof and insulate wire connections with no extra equipment or heat required.
- Non-Stick - Repair Tape fuses only to itself when applied under tension. No sticky residue remains on wrapped surfaces.
- Flexible - Operates and remains flexible from -60 deg F (-51 deg C) to 500 deg F (260 deg C).
- Strong - Stretches up to 300% its original length with 60 ppi tear strength.
- Durable - A permanent air and water tight seal, Repair Tape has excellent UV Resistance.
- Secure - Repair Tape begins to bond immediately on contact with itself. Repositioning is not recommended after 2 minutes of contact, and the bond is permanent within 24 hours.
- Dimensions: 4.7-in (L) x 2.9-in (W) x 2.1-in (H).