Gardner Bender's 1-in Locknut Wrench, featuring etched markings that allow for easy identification, is a durable, lightweight tool developed for tightening & loosening locknuts. Shop our full selection of Gardner Bender's products at HomElectrical today!
Gardner Bender 1-in Locknut Wrench Features:
- Locknut wrench solves the problem of tight spaces and fits the majority of UL locknuts.
- Etched markings allow for easy identification; clearly marked tighten and loosen ends make usage a breeze.
- Durable steel construction.
- Available in three different sizes to fit every application: 1/2 inch (LNW-500), 3/4 inch (LNW-750), and 1 inch (LNW-1000) and a 2 piece kit (LNW-KIT) which includes both the 1/2-in and 3/4-in sizes.
- Hooked tip latches onto locknut and maximizes turning leverage.
- Durable lightweight tool fits easily in a pocket.
- Dimensions: 6.25-in (L) x 1.61-in (W) x 0.14-in (H).