Gardner Bender's 0.18-in Masonry Low-Volt Staple, featuring a UV-resistant polyethylene saddle, secures non-metallic cable to cement block, mortar or plaster surfaces. Shop our full selection of Gardner Bender's products at HomElectrical today!
Gardner Bender 0.18-in Masonry Low-Volt Staple Features:
- Secures non-metallic cable to cement block, mortar or plaster surfaces.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Zinc-plated hardened nails resist corrosion.
- Ideal for RG-59 and RG-6 coaxial cables.
- Smooth saddle helps prevent damage to insulation.
- 100 Pack.
- Size: 3/16-inch.
- Low voltage staple.
- UV-resistant polyethylene saddle that offers excellent resistance to rust, rot and deterioration.