Benefits/Info on Retrieving Tools
A retrieving tool is a tool that provides the user with extended reach.
- They typically feature a gear driven claw that can grab bottles, cans, and debris.
- The retrieving tool is a multipurpose tool that is convenient for all workplaces and even at home.
- It can be used to aid the elderly or handicapped in reaching things that are out of their grasp.
- This tool can also be used to pick up trash off of the streets or on the premises of your facility.
- Has grips on the claw making sure that what you are trying to grab will not slip away.
- Comes in a variety of lengths ranging from 18-51 inches in length.
Whether you are using the tool as an aid, for landscaping, or for its many other uses, HomElectrical provides a wide range of retrieving tools in a variety lengths and grip capacities for you to choose from.