More Info on Tube Benders
Tube benders are ideal tools for maneuvering a tube or pipe into a bent position without flattening or damaging the shape of the tube.
- Tube benders can be fitted around any area of the pipe and can gently form the tube into the correct shape.
- Many tube benders are calibrated to show the exact angle that the tube is being bent to.
Find the type of pipe bender that best suits your applications.
- Conduit Pipe Bender – made specifically for conduit piping and uses the floor as extra leverage. Does require less force to bend.
- Triple Bender – allows for an easy bend regardless of being left or right handed and with it’s set 90 degree angle.
- Instrument Tube Bender – has two long handles that allow for greater leverage. It also has an oil absorbing shoe that creates an easier bending for you.
- Swivel Handle Bender – has a swivel lever that can be re-positioned while you are bending a pipe.
HomElectrical, the electrical supply store, has a large selection of tube benders that can angle a large selection of pipes from copper tubing to stainless steel to choose from.