More Info/Benefits of Fastening Tools
A fastening tool, also called a fastener, is a hardware device that is used to join or affix two or more objects together.
- A fastener can be a used to close anything from a bag or box to pieces of a machine.
- Helps keep an object still for when you are sanding or drilling.
- For any objects that are about to get glued together a fastening tool can help keep them together without loosening.
Find the right type of clamp for your application.
- C-clamp, also known as a G-clamp, is a fastener that is shaped like a ‘C’ with a fastener coming from the bottom. Another type of this clamp is shaped like a claw for quick and easy fastening.
- Quick spring clamp are going to be strong but they will not be able to hold wider objects. Is perfect for those ‘do it yourself’ projects.
- Worm gear clamps or gear clamps are band shaped. This is commonly used when sealing or attaching a hose or tube.
- A mechanics vise is something that is common in wood shops. Its clamps can be expanded and tightened to hold your object tight.
HomElectrical carries a full array of fasteners including ground clamps, hose clamps, snap hooks, pin clips, pin rings, and more. We have an assortment of fasteners that can accommodate any situation.
Check out our selection today to find high quality fastening tools from trusted brands at competitive prices.