More Info/Benefits for Chisels and Picks
A chisel is a tool with a uniquely shaped cutting edge on its blade.
- It uses a beveled tip for carving materials such as wood, stone, or metal by hand.
- Chisels with an attached brush will make it easier for you to wipe away any scrapings
- There are also the cone and chisel which is shaped like a hammer. It has one end as a chisel and the other as a sharp point or cone.
- Chisel sets come with different sized chisels ranging from 5/32-7/8 inches to suit your application.
A pick, also called a pickaxe, is a tool with a hard metal head with a pointed end.
- It is usually used to break up rocky surfaces or other hard surfaces.
HomElectrical's chisel and pick category is filled with a variety of tools that can be used to cleanly cut through and chip off pieces of tough materials including:
- Concrete and more
No matter what your task at hand is, we are sure to have the chisel and pick that meets your needs. Only at HomElectrical, the electrical supply store.