Cadet TH401 Non-Programmable Electronic Wall Mount Thermostat, Single PoleCadet Heater TH401
Accurately and efficiently control the temperature within 1° with the Cadet TH401 non-programmable thermostat.
- Single Pole
- sku CDT-72838
Free Shipping (Eligible For Most Orders Over $75)
Usually Ships 1 to 2 Business Days
Comparable Digital Thermostat Products
Cadet Heater TH401 Description
TH401 Non-Programmable Electronic Wall Mount Thermostat, Single Pole features:
- Eliminate temperature swings with precise digital temperature sensing
- No clicks or operating noise100% silent operation
- Includes temperature lock limits to create minimum and maximum set points
- On-screen indicator verifies power use at a glance
- Set for 15-second cycles for baseboard heaters, or 5-minute cycles for fan heaters
- Screen illuminates when buttons are pushed
- For use with 120, 208, and 240 volt electric baseboard or wall heaters
- Controls up to 2,500 watts at 240 volts or 1,250 watts at 120 volts
- Single pole (2 wires)
- Comfort range: 1 degree
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 5" x 1.2"
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Color / Finish
Made in USA
Manufacturers Parts Number