Leatherman 832162 Tan, Stainless Steel Raptor Multi-Tool with Black Molle Sheath
Comparable Pliers Products
Leatherman 832162 Description
Leatherman Tan, Stainless Steel Raptor Multi-Tool with Black Molle Sheath Features:
- Ideal for uniformed medical professionals such as special operation medics, EMTs, and fire professionals
- Utility sheath included to keep these scissors close
- Lanyard hole built-into the unit to prevent loss on the job
- Removable/Replaceable pocket clip
- Shears come apart for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Strap cutter is reversable to allow for a new cutting surface
- 25-year warranty against defect
- Closed length: 5''
- Shear length: 1.9''
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- 420 high-carbon stainless steel, folding, medical shears include serrations to help grip materials for strong, fast cuts
- 440 stainless steel, replaceable, v-notch strap cutter to cut through seatbelts, straps, canvas, and other fabric based materials
- Ring cutter hook will cut through soft metal, such as gold
- up to 5 cm ruler for a precise measuring guide
- Oxygen tank wrench in a rectangular shape, ideal for EMS, fire, and first responder use
- Carbide glass breaker to shatter auto glass
The Leatherman Raptor shears in tan features the necessary tools for uniformed medical professionals to safely and quickly go to work in an emergency situation. Developed with the input of special operations medics, EMTs and fire professionals familiar with standard medical shears, the Raptor was crafted with just the right balance of multipurpose features for medical-specific ops without an overkill of tools to complicate sometimes life-threatening situations. When it's a question of survival, the Raptor answers loud and clear. Holster included.