Cord grips are best for food processing equipment, pendant stations, hand tools, pumps, compressors, or when a cable or cord is exposed to moisture. Shop HomElectrical for more long-lasting, deluxe cord grips today.
Eaton Wiring Strain Relief Cord Grip, 90 Degree, 5.25" Length, 1" Size Features:
- Liquid-tight grips are woven of stainless steel with zinc plated steel & malleable iron bodies for corrosion resistance.
- Available in straight body, 45, 90 degree angle.
- Each fitting is supplied with an insulated throat to provide conductor insulation & protects against damage by flexing, heat expansion, & contraction.
- Single weave wire mesh provides uniform arc of bend & corrosion resistance.
- Ideal for indoor & outdoor use in the wiring of motors and any electrical enclosures where conduit is subject to motion or strain.
- Used to connect liquid-tight flexible conduits to electrical enclosures.