Cord grips are best for food processing equipment, pendant stations, hand tools, pumps, compressors, or when a cable or cord is exposed to moisture. Shop HomElectrical for more long-lasting, deluxe cord grips today.
Eaton Wiring Strain Relief Cord Grip, 1/2" fitting, .187-.250", Straight, Aluminum Body Features:
- Deluxe cord grips are woven with stainless steel mesh with an aluminum body for corrosion resistance.
- Offered in single/double weave construction to help absorb direct pull that resists flexing, binding, & strain.
- Prevents pull tension decreasing cable pullout & system downtime.
- Removes direct tension from terminals removing strain from critical electrical connections.
- Ideal for areas where cable or cord is exposed to moisture, frequent washdowns, food processing, hand tools, pumps, compressors, etc.