FTZ Industries' 3 pole power distribution block for 2/0-12 & 4-14 AWG provides great flexibility in using the connector as an in line splice or to reduce the conductor size. Shop more at HomElectrical today!
- Wire Range: 2/0-12 AWG.
- Openings Per Pole: 1.
- Wire Range: 4-14 AWG.
- Openings Per Pole: 6.
- Ampere Rating Per Pole: 175.
- Number Of Poles: 3.
- Block Size: M.
- Hex Size:
- Primary: 3/16.
- Secondary: Slot.
- Range taking.
- Valox insulating base.
- Electro-tin plated.
- Manufactured from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- UL Recognized rated 90 C and is CSA Certified, rated for 600 volts.
- Provides great flexibility in using the connector as an in line splice or to reduce conductor size.
- Provides a high degree of impact resistance with superior insulating qualities.
- Provides low contact resistance.
- Suitable for use with either copper or aluminum conductors.
- Ensures reliability.
- cUL/UL Listed, CSA US, RoHS Compliant, Prop65.
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .