To make your LED lighting investment even more cost effective, visit HomElectrical for a wide variety of Steinel light sensors for your specific needs. Only use your lighting when it is needed for longer LED life and less wasted energy!
Steinel Manual/Auto 277V Power Pack NO/NC Features:
- Convenient mode switch selects either manual ON or automatic ON operation.
- LED status indicator.
- Built-in isolated relay for use with HVAC controls and other low voltage devices.
- Force on and force off control inputs allow for integfration with a building automation system for time of day control or load shed applications.
- Switching is performed at, or close to, the zero-cross of the AC waveform in order to imrpove relay performance.
- 1/2 inch threaded nipple and two lock nuts are used to secure to a standard 1/2'' knockout.
- Low voltage momentary switch input allows for manual control in automatic or manual mode.
- Switching power supply provides up to 250mA of 24VDC to low voltage controls.