Cadet Single Pole Anticipated Heat Thermostat, Almond, 22ACadet M611A
M600 Anticipated Heat Thermostat provide closer and more balanced temperature regulation.
Usually Ships 1 to 2 Business Days
Comparable Analog Thermostat Products
Cadet M611A Description
Cadet Single Pole Anticipated Heat Thermostat, Almond, 22A Features:
- Easy installation
- Reliable temperature sensing
- Controls up to 5,280 watts at 240 volts or 2,640 watts at 120 volts
- Optional heat-anticipated models provide closer and more balanced temperature regulation
- For use with 120, 208, and 240 volt electric baseboard or wall heaters
- Setpoint range: 45 deg F to 75 deg F
- Dimensions: 2.875" x 4.75" x 2.5"
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Color / Finish
Made in USA
Manufacturers Parts Number
The M600 series from Cadet provides reliable and efficient temperature control for a variety of electric heaters.