To make your LED lighting investment even more cost effective, visit HomElectrical for a wide variety of Steinel light sensors for your specific needs. Only use your lighting when it is needed for longer LED life and less wasted energy!
Steinel Light Almond, Single Switch, Passive Infrared Line Voltage Vacancy Sensor Features:
- 180° coverage pattern.
- Line voltage lighting control (120/230/277 VAC, 50/60 Hz).
- Manual ON/Automatic OFF.
- Mounts to a single gang, NEMA-style standard switch box and decorator style wall plate.
- Up to 4 sensors can be grouped together by "Switch Link" communication.
- IQ mode dynamically adjusts the 'On' time delay by learning individual room occupancy.
- Walk through mode option will switch the load OFF in 3 minutes if no additional detection occurs after the first 30 seconds.
- Audible alert feature provides an audible warning that the load will shut-OFF in 10 seconds unless additional motion is detected.
- Visible alert feature provides a momentary OFF/ON blink, warning that the load will shut OFF in 10 seconds unless additional motion is detected.
- Service mode option deactivates the automated functions of the sensor and the load is only manually controlled using the ON/OFF button.
- Re-trigger feature allows the load to turn back ON autmatically if motion is detected within 30 seconds after it has automatically switched OFF the load.
- Passive Inrared is used where the sensor will have a clear view of the occupants in the desired coverage area.
- Ideal for enclosed spaces no larger than 18' x 15' such as small offices, conference rooms, storage closets, or break rooms.
- Dimensions: 4.13'' x 1.74'' x 1.78''.