King Innovation 10670 DryConn King 6 Blue Direct Bury Wire Connector, Pack of 100
Comparable Wire Connector Products
King Innovation 10670 Description
The Dryconn waterproof wire nut connectors are meant for direct bury use with no junction box required. The wire connectors are also silicone filled to protect wires from water, dust, and dirt as well as certified UL 486D as a sealed wire connector system.The water and corrosion proof materials provide consistent, superior performance. Wire nut connectors are meant for wires ranging from size #22 to #8 and allow for easy one-step installation, with no pre-twisting required. Temperature rated up to 221 degrees Fahrenheit. Wire nuts are not designed to be used in applications that require continuous submersion.
- Wire Range: #22 to #8
- Connector Size: 2.00" X 0.81"
- Type: Direct Bury, Waterproof, Copper/Copper
- Temperature Rating: 221 degrees F
- Silicone Sealant Temp: -45 to 400 degrees F
- Max Voltage: 600V building wire, 1000V signs or luminaries
- Color: Light Blue