To make your LED lighting investment even more cost effective, visit HomElectrical for a wide variety of Steinel light sensors for your specific needs. Only use your lighting when it is needed for longer LED life and less wasted energy!
Steinel Black, 300W Dual Lampholder Outdoor Passive Infrared Occupancy Sensor Features:
- Passive infrared technology to respond to heat from people or other heat-emitting objects (such as vehicles).
- Fully adjustable 140° coverage with up to 40 foot reach.
- Sensor head tilts and swivels within a range of 65° vertically and 130° horizontally.
- Aim n Lock lampholders require no screws or tools to move and set lamp positions.
- Dual mounting system - either to a wall or ceiling, under a building soffit.
- Snap-on shrouds allow users to easily customize the coverage area.
- Light level feature allows lighting to remain off during daylight regardless of occupancy.
- Override feature keeps lighting on for 4 hours regardless of occupancy, then resets to sensor mode.
- Weather resistant - IP54 rated.
- Ideal for low-rise, residential, exterior locations such as enteryways, carports, patios, or balconies.
- Dimensions: 5'' x 11.5'' x 5''.